COME MEET US WITHOU AN APPOINTMENT FROM 10:00AM TO 2:00 PM OR CALL 438-354-8755.
- 2945 André Ave. Dorval, H9P 1K7
- 20775, Daoust St., Ste-Anne-De-Bellevue, H9X 0A3 * Transportation offered from Côte-Vertu metro station*
Two work schedules
- DAY: Monday to friday from 8:00AM to 4:30PM
- EVENING: Monday to Thursday from 12:00 AM to 10:30PM
Call 438-354-8755 now to make an appointment!
Under the direction of the Supervisor-Production, the Warehouse Worker is responsible to perform the processes related to the return of the products, in accordance with the organizational standards established by management.
- Ensures that the production line is constantly supplied.
- Ensures that production workers have all the necessary tools at their fingertips.
- Helps load and unload products and components.
- Make sure to empty garbage cans and recycling when necessary.
- Ensures the cleanliness of his work environment.
- May have to complete current forms / reports.
- Performs all other related duties.
- Likes to work in a team.
- Able to communicate effectively orally in French or in English.
- May have to push, pull or move equipment or material of more than 25 pounds.
- May have to work in an extended standing position.
- Ability to work in a fasts moving and changing environment.
What KD can offer you
- Transportation offered from Cote-Vertu metro station to the Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue site.
- Health care spending account of 500$/ annually
- Group RRSP with employer contribution.
- On-site training, including operating the manual pallet truck.
- Stable and permanent employment.
- Range of group insurances.
- Work environment that is clean, safe and temperature controlled.
- Protective equipment provided or reimbursed (masks, safety boots, lab coats, work gloves).
- Workplace easily accessible by public transportation.
- Advancement opportunities.
- Free parking.
Join the team!
Send us your resume at [email protected] or call 438-354-8755