COME MEET US WITHOU AN APPOINTMENT FROM 10:00AM TO 2:00 PM OR CALL 438-354-8755.
2945 André Ave. Dorval, H9P 1K7
20775 Daoust street, Sainte-Anne-De-Bellevue, H9X 0A3
Under the direction of the Supervisor, the Warehouse Worker, Logistic is responsible to perform the processes related to the return of the products, in accordance with the organizational standards established by management.
- Performs pallet sorting at receiving.
- Load and unload boxes of goods and ensure that they are placed on the proper pallets.
- Carries out the preparation of the orders on the ground which are assigned to him with his pallet truck by validating the exactitude and the quality and deposit them in the determined zones.
- Loads or unloads pallets into trailers/ trucks.
- Must perform other material handling duties such as counting, weighing, sorting, packing and unpacking various products and materials.
- Uses various devices (e.g. Gun RF) for inventory tracking.
- Ensures garbage and recycling is emptied when necessary.
- May have to complete current forms / reports.
- Likes to work in a team.
- Able to communicate effectively orally in French or in English.
- May have to push, pull or move equipment or material of more than 25 pounds.
- May have to work in an extended standing position.
- Ability to work in a fasts moving and changing environment.
What KD can offer you
- Transportation offered from Cote-Vertu metro station to the Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue site.
- Health care spending account of 500$/ annually
- Group RRSP with employer contribution.
- Healt On-site training, including operating the manual pallet truck.
- Stable and permanent employment.
- Work environment that is clean, safe and temperature controlled.
- Protective equipment provided or reimbursed (masks, safety boots, lab coats, work gloves).
- Workplace easily accessible by public transportation.
- Advancement opportunities.
- Free parking.
Join the team!
Send us your resume at [email protected] or call 438-354-8755