COME MEET US WITHOU AN APPOINTMENT FROM 10:00AM TO 2:00 PM OR CALL 438-354-8755.
- 2945 André Ave. Dorval, H9P 1K7
- 20775, Daoust St., Ste-Anne-De-Bellevue, H9X 0A3 * Transportation offered from Côte-Vertu metro station*
Two work shifts
- DAY: Monday to friday from 8:00AM to 4:30PM
- EVENING: Monday to Thursday from 12:00 AM to 10:30PM
- Performs visual verification of various product information.
- Performs various manipulations according to the current project.
- Performs assembly of cardboard displays.
- Performs product compliance according to the current project.
- May have to push, pull or move equipment or material under 6 pounds.
- Ensures the cleanliness of his work environment.
- Complete current forms / reports.
- Performs other related tasks.
Job requirements :
- Good manual dexterity.
- Ability to handle loads of less than 6 pounds.
- Thorough and attentive;Work in standing position.
- Able to communicate effectively orally in French or in English
- Ability to work in a fasts moving and changing environment.
What KD can offer you
- Transportation offered from Cote-Vertu metro station to the Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue site.
- Health care spending account.
- Group RRSP with employer contribution.
- Onsite training.
- Stable and permanent employment.
- Range of group insurances.
- Advancement opportunities.
- Free parking.
- Transportation available from Côte-Vertu metro to the Daoust Street site.
- Clean, safe and air-conditioned work environment.
Join the team!
Send us your resume at [email protected] or call 438-354-8755