COME MEET US WITHOU AN APPOINTMENT FROM 10:00AM TO 2:00 PM OR CALL 438-354-8755.
- 2945 André Ave. Dorval, H9P 1K7
- 20775, Daoust St., Ste-Anne-De-Bellevue, H9X 0A3 * Transportation offered from Côte-Vertu metro station*
Two work schedules
- DAY: Monday to friday from 8:00AM to 4:30PM
- EVENING: Monday to Thursday from 12:00 AM to 10:30PM
Call 438-354-8755 now to make an appointment!
Under the authority of the Manager, Distribution, the Operator is responsible for preparing and shipping orders and for validating the account and quality, in compliance with the organizational standards established by management.
- Prepares and delivers orders to predetermined areas using the Raymond Standup forklift truck Sorting the pallets received according to client requirements.
- Feeds production lines according to the orders assigned to it.
- Loading and unloading of trucks with a manual or electric pallet truck.
- Loads or unloads pallets in trailers.
- Stores the goods in the warehouse according to the work instructions.
- Ensures the proper operation of equipment by performing pre-departure inspections and completing maintenance reports properly, and advises in the event of any anomalies.
- Is called upon to use various devices and monitors for inventory follow-up.
- Other related tasks.
- Must have experience using a Raymond double Reach Electric Forklift in a warehouse.
- Must be able to work in a standing position for a prolonged period of time.
- Must be able to move material of up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to communicate in English or French.
- Forklift certification – an asset
What KD can offer you
- Transportation offered from Cote-Vertu metro station to the Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue site.
- Health care spending account.
- Group RRSP with employer contribution.
- Onsite training;
- Stable and permanent employment;
- Clean, safe and air-conditioned work environment.
- Protective equipment provided or reimbursed (masks, safety boots, work gloves).
- On-site training
Join the team!
Send us your resume at [email protected] or call 438-354-8755